Presentation is key to a quick sale so
Do Those Repairs
- Replace cracked floor or counter tiles.
- Patch holes in walls.
- Fix leaky faucets.
- Fix doors that don’t close properly and kitchen drawers that jam.
- Replace burned-out light bulbs.
Make it stand out!
- Clean and De-Personalize
- Pack and store away anything not essential
- Wash windows inside and out.
- Rent a pressure washer and spray down sidewalks and exterior.
- Clean out cobwebs.
- Polish chrome faucets and mirrors.
- Clean out the refrigerator.
- Vacuum and clean floors.
- Dust furniture, ceiling fan blades and light fixtures.
- Mow the lawn.
- Trim your Garden.
Price your home properly
List your home at a price that will target the right buyers. If you go Too high then you risk narrowing your potential buyers, If you go too low you may only get bargain hunters that still want to haggle